Sunday, December 31, 2006
Logic Pro
No music today. Waiting for some new tools from Apple, to import into Logic. I've been having my share fo a fun time with logic, I ust say I find it easier to use that Pro Tools, and it has more features that Cubase, but the learning curve is fairly ridiculous, and there are a lot of non user friendly features. Not to mention the core audio and inputs are always getting messed up. All in all I can't resist it, especially with the student discount I got a few years ago when I bought it (from my on campus store it was $300!). As a tool to make beats it's very good, the instruments offer an array of options, and apple has great plug ins, which to me is random, but I'm thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment