Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Gotta Get Mines
I'd been working with an mc N.O.S.E. for a while, mostly doing photography, such as his album cover below. We'd done a few tracks, but nothing thrilling. In the mean time I'd been working with his man Tzu on a whole album, so he would be in the studio and we would be steadily getting work done. I passed him this beat, originally with a horn sample that we later took out to let it run straight (he doesn't like to adjust his flow) and he brought in R&B kid, a relative novice but with a damn good voice and we made it all happen. This was the single on his 2006 mixtape Oppression Music, got us a lot of love and a little radio. One of my favorite beats, was one of my best until the recent batches. NOSE's voice works well, everything about this is solid. Download Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment